There are a few things that you can do to help us when you attend for your appointment.
Here’s a few tips:
- Bring your spectacles with you – all those that you currently use, and for new patients, your most recent prescription if you have it.
- Bring a list of current medications.
- If you use any other optical aids like magnifiers, bring them along too.
- If you have attended hospital for your eyes in the past you might have copies of correspondence like discharge notes, bring these if you can find them.
- Allow plenty of time, a typical examination will last 30 minutes, and we will try to see you on time.